I Want To Have Femalelooking Breast

I too would like to have bigger female like breast.I've tryed creams andsome pills with no good results.I;m now tring to get a dr. to do breast implants,but all the doctors don;t want to do that on a man.I would really like a nice full c to d cup.are there key terms or words I should use when talking to them?
hatmansmith50 hatmansmith50
41-45, T
2 Responses May 8, 2012

you have to get a letter from a therapist saying that you are transgender before anyone will give you hormones or implants

Go to Taiwon. They will do it and cheaper.

I really want to stay in the us.