Please Get Rid Of E P Links And Let Us Post U R LsWhat's wrong with EP links?
1. They never work on whiteboard scribbles. That is, if you try to post them they turn into duds, "EP Link" with nothing to click on.
2. Lately I find them not to work on blog posts.
3. Whenever you edit a story, blog post, comment, or answer containing an EP link, it turns into a dud unless you re-em
4. A large percentage of time EP links take the one who clicks to the Yikes! page, the page for deleted pages, when in fact the page is still very much intact.
5. When one tries to copy a link from one's own comment, the comment goes into Edit mode, preventing the copying.
6. Sometimes even on one's story comment, it is simply impossible to em
Then I tried to link to it it in a comment at my story at
It puts up a defective link which is part "EP Link" and part URL and takes one to the Yikes! page every time even though the question is very much still up. I tried everything, even deleting the comment after copying it, and pasting it into a new comment. EP absolutely refuses to link to my question, which is not about diapers or s3x or f3tishes but about a wretched but very common piece of virulent malware known as Babylon Toolbar now being bundled with Adobe Flash Pla
I cannot convey the amount of frustration that EP links have inflicted on me. They are not even CLOSE to functioning properly. I have complained about this many times, including in an entire story at
on September 28, 2011. Nothing has happened except I'm not having p.m.s blocked for containing links, although maybe that's only because I haven't tried lately to send a link to somebody outside my circle.
Are we just going to be forced to endure this as long as we are on EP?