A Bit Harsh, But Work With Me.
I just wrote a story on being frustrated. So, this may be some carry-over. But, a few things that people are doing on EP are really driving me nuts. So, I will plead my case before the public and hope not to be E-lynched for my efforts. I might elude to a few names too...
1) STOP SPAMMING! You do not have 2,145 Experiences. Stop lying. You are just clicking in to every group. It is not a race for EP glory and EP is not going to give you a prize for most EXP's or stories. And speaking of stories...STOP WITH THE ONE SENTENCE STORY FOR EVERY EXP! If, you have nothing to say on the matter...DON'T! You are 21 years old and sit on EP all day, how could you possibly have any experiences...we all know who I am talking about on this one.
2) Enough with the adding every person you see to your circle! That is another form of spamming. You have 571 people in your "friends" list. BULLSHIT! You (like everyone here) talk to a core group and then have your occasional buddies. You do not talk to, nor even care for 500+ People...Stop lying! This is not MYSPACE! Or, stop trying to have a friends list like CoolWomanMMM's...give it up!
3) When forming a group/new EXPERIENCE: Spell it correctly please. It is really silly to see; 'John123 has commented on Jane123's story in "I'v got uh lembergini marcyilego". If you can't spell it, then it stands to reason your exp in the matter is probably lacking anyhow.
4) Stop spamming the "Question for you" section, please!? It can be a useful tool and resource. But (as with everything) people have to ruin it. Lately, a few individuals keeps posting stupid *** rhetorical questions on stupid *** topics over and over. STOP, for the sake of EP STOP! You are not funny. And you are getting those questions from an outside source becaue we have all seen them before! Lameass.
5) Please stop entering groups that you have no experience in. If it is about street racing, and you have never street raced...DO NOT JOIN THE GROUP! No one wants your story about how you would have liked to do it. Join or create the "I would've liked to have street raced" group. Easy enough for you? A woman named something like: 'PeaceonMars', joined a group about stories from prison...then goes on to say how it was just county jail for about 6 seconds or some dumb ****. Don't join the group you lying asshat.
6) Guys: Stop being pigs to women! No one in their right mind wants to see your shrivled up 49 year old ****. No one wants to hear about how you'd "really love to **** her wet *****". No one wants to see your obvious PhotoShop enhanced abs or junk. No one believes that you have a 9 inch ****. Stop lying. You are lame and trolling for vulnerable girls and un-happily married women. You are lame, give it up. Some dudes named (can't name names so I will elude to the name) crackBACK4someMORE or WED2AHOTTIE, come to mind. ******* chumps.
7) EP has so many useful tools and pools of knowledge to extract from within its user base. USE IT! Don't waste time here to see if people like you. Read, share, help, learn, evolve. Help make EP better. Do you really want this place to go the way of every other Social Net locale? I don't.
8) If you do not want to share an image of yourself, then don't! Do not put someone elses image in your profile and pawn it off as you! Enough of the fraud already.
9) Enough with the threats to "leave EP" No one with half a brain is buying it! You want the EP world to come by your board and shower you with praise and attention. Stop! No one ever leaves anyway. Why do you morons keep falling for it?? You are getting played like a fool. And to the people who threaten to leave (repeatedly) and never do: You are ******* with peoples feelings and are a douche bag for doing it!
Basically, I just don't EP to become another watered down 'Net waste dump for the mindless. EP has been very good to me and many people that I know, too bad (as with so many cool things) the lame, the mindless, and the ******** have managed to infiltrate and over-run EP. Pity. Maybe I am one of the ********...if so I am sorry. I'll try to do better.