Simple Truths1. I am summer's child.
2. Sometimes people think I have my head in the clouds or to be
precise am daydreaming, incorrect I'm thinking.
3. Being reserved can be mistaken for coldness like a plant I
open up slowly and build deep connections.
4. It breaks the ice or awkardness in most situations a
dosage of GSOH essential for everyday living. My humor extends
beyond Ep and brings a smile to a person's face even in the most
5. Looking forward or planning a break never quite works, in the immortal
words of Nike JUST DO IT.
6. In early days of EP I was once upon a time and a long time ago an
unashamed EP addict. The lure of computers was to blame but I don't
7. Technology? Baffled by it, yes I realize all those advantages but it is
one big headache at times.
8. Mobile phones terrible offenders of conversation and personally
I loathe carrying one around, only for emergencies.
9. The problem with vacations is the inevitable sadness of leaving, I
hate goodbyes and so longs.
10 Remain a steadfast newcomer to computers and believe forget grammar and JUST TYPE IT.