Several things can bring me comfort when I am desperately in need of comforting.
- Jergens lotion but not just any Jergens. It has to be Cherry Almond Classic Scent. It reminds me of my deceased grandmother. When I am really down I rub this lotion all over my body, wrap up in the quilt she made me, and sleep off the depression.
- Silver01TA- The man is liquid sunshine. When I think my world is over he simply calls me and it makes it all better.
- The sound of a special man’s voice on the other end of the phone. He is so in control of things and that helps me to realize that he won’t let anything happen to me so I focus on me.
- Dairy Queen Ice Cream- Again a reminder of my childhood.
- My puppy- He gives me cold nose Eskimo kisses first thing every morning and every night before bed. No matter what I do he loves me for me and never lets me down.
Those are the things I depend on to comfort me. How about you? What is your comfort?
fungirlmmm 41-45, F 28 Responses 3 Oct 24, 2008