Tasmin's answers1. What human quality do you rate the highest? Compassion, kindness
2. What faults do you find easiest to forgive? immaturity, inexperience.
3. What quality best helps a person get on in life? Good social skills and self esteem
4. What do you regard as life's greatest boon? Sleep
5. What would you miss most in life? Laughter
6. What do you think of present day Western Civilisation? A debauched, materialistic nightmare
7. What do you consider the most important invention in the history of man? The wheel
8. Do you belong to any religious denomination? If so, which? Was brought up Roman Catholic but none now
9. What do you consider the first essential of a happy marriage? To truly love one another.
10. What historical figure do you admire the most and why? St Francis of Assisi because of his kindness and love for animals and the example he set.
11. What classic work of art has impressed you the most? Not sure , possibly the ceiling of The Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo (as I have been there). I am interested in the painting The Scream by Edvard Munch as I feel I could have painted it myself! Lol!
12. Name 5 of your fav' books. The Story of San Michele, Short Stories by Anton Chekhov, Bambert's Book of Missing Stories, The Kite Runner, Across the Plains by Robert Lois Stevenson,
13. What are your fav' flowers? Sweet pea,, honeysuckle, jasmine (hmm , I may be getting confused with my fav' scents ) Wild poppies
14. What is your fav' colour? Sky blue and green
15. What is your fav' animal? An African caracal for wild beauty but my gorgeous border collie for heart love
16. What is your fav' exercise? Bodyboarding
17. What weather and season do you like the most? Autumn because unpredictable .. often still hot enough to go surfing and often cold enough to sit around a camp fire
18. What is your fav' food and drink? I enjoy seafood (but not if its been boiled to death!!) pasta, fresh crusty bread, wine
19. what is your fav' recreation? Surfing (Oh, ok .. bodyboarding!!)
20. What is your motto in life ? Learn from your mistakes
Orangetas 51-55, F 25 Responses 3 Sep 12, 2010