10 Fast Weight Lost Diets Tips1. Replace Sports Drinks after Exercise – Drink“electrolyte” water to receive the same benefits you would from a sugary sports drink—without the added sugar.
2. Water First – Drink a large glass of water 10 minutes before meals.
3. Sleight of Hand – Trick your mind. Use smaller plates when you eat and you will be reducing portion sizes and calories.
4. Slow Down – Eat slower. Put your fork down in between bites.
5. Chew Well – Digestion starts in the mouth, and if you don’‘t fully digest your food, you miss out on some of the nutritional value.
6. Leave Behind the Multitasking – When it’‘s time to eat, sit at the table and eat. You will eat less if you concentrate your energy on eating slowly and purposefully.
7. Not So Fast – After you eat, wait at least 10 minutes before thinking about second helpings. Routinely waiting 10 minutes will help you differentiate between not hungry and full.
8. Closed for the Night – Close the kitchen early so that you aren’‘t tempted to snack in the evenings.
9. Treats and Cheats – When the urge strikes to cheat and nothing else will do, make your cheat-treat from scratch.
10. Healthy Cheats – According to Dr. Andrew Weil, plain dark chocolate, used sparingly is the only healthy sweet.
This is an article I saw it at www.buy2daydiet.com.Hope to help some one who want to lose weight effective and safe.
lorettahenry 18-21, F 0 Nov 29, 2012