I Wanted To Play Experience Project Tag. So I Am.Even though no one to the best of my knowledge has tagged me yet.
Anyway, here we go:
1. I am both a Progressive Christian & a Unitarian Universalist.
2. I socialise more online than face to face. The internet is my social lifeline, especially when I'm on uni holidays.
3. I rarely eat wheat, sugar, potatoes & other similar foods. This is because I have irritable bowel syndrome.
4. I am primarily motivated by fun.
5. I love my friends, even though I've never met a lot of them (I'd love to someday!) & could be a better friend to them.
Once you've been tagged, you write a post (in the group) with at least five random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose between three and five people to be tagged, listing their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!” on their whiteboard or in a PM), and don’t forget to return to the group to comment on their story. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.
AdiRudi 18-21, M 1 Response 1 Dec 6, 2010