Magafump..Thanks Whisp ;-) lol OK, let's see....5 things.....
1) I've lived coast to coast and border to border in the US and been in 30 some odd states, but have never left the country. My dad had taken up migrant work for a few years when I was younger so we got to go all over the country planting trees for the paper industry and picking fruit.
2) I was raised in a pagan/hippie commune. Yes...none of the brain washing or kool aid stuff, but pretty much everything else you would imgine happened ;-)
3) I enjoy doing what they say can't be done. For example, the last project was a self sustaining aquarium eco system using only 140 gallons total space and fully stocked with fish. I had read that that couldn't be done with less than 300 gallons and only a couple of preditory fish at most, so I had to prove them wrong. One of these days I hope to figure out a self propelling magnetic motor too :-D
4) I don't have any lofty goals really...just to go skydiving, learn to scuba and to drive faster than 200mph at least once. (still haven't broken my personal record of about 150mph)
5) My greatest desire is for someone to find a way past all my barriors and defenses and get to know the real me and be ok with it. My greatest fear is letting the wrong person get that far.
OK, so that's my 5. Now the tags....Queenofargyll, Sylphy, pinkypip, eklectikceliac and rickigirl - Tag, you're it!!! :-D
FordPrefect42 36-40, M 15 Responses 0 May 13, 2011