How to Reverse a Dishonorable Discharge

 I have a friend who I served with in the Navy during the Gulf War who was dishonorably discharged.  I would like to try and help him get this reversed.  He really didn't deserve the DD.  Has anyone out there done this or seen it done?  


FindingMyPath FindingMyPath
36-40, F
1 Response Jun 13, 2009

Wow, good luck with getting this done. I have no clue how to make it happen but I would say he might want to start by talking with a lawyer to see what rights he has to reopen the action for review.