Okay! Lets start... hmmm
I guess it's the basics first?
1) I have dark brown hair
2) I have grey eyes, but my one friend swear it changes from blue to green or vice versa depending on what colour shirt I wear
3) I am South African
4) I am about 184cm tall and weigh 74kg
Four already? I'm BURNING through this!
5) I am almost 21y old, and have never had a serious relationship
6) #5 doesn't bother me in the least.
7) I have never hated anyone, though there are some people that I think don't have the right to be treated like people, based on how they act.
8) Since the age of 13, I have not spent more than 3 months a year in the company of my family (boarding school, college, work)
9) I would die for my friends
10) I like to think that I would die to save any other person, though I have no idea if I would.
11) I am an introvert, though I come out of my shell fairly easily
12) I am not very negative about myself
13) I worked hard to change the way I was in highschool - training, being friendler, etc.
14) I still cry sometimes when I get sad
15) I think I'm a bit of a narcist when it comes to my body, though I am careful to hide it from other people
16) I made my friend ask a girl out(a girl he liked) so that I couldn't hurt him(I was-am- also in love with her)
17) I can't decide what to say next. 5 minute break!
19) I smoke
20) I drink (not excessively, though I do let myself go now and then)
21) I keep fit by doing Jiu Jitsu
22) I missed number 18 :D
23) I frequently find myself undermining my own confidence. Working on that though.
24) I hated my first job, but I love the one I have now
25) I love animals, but I hate when people don't raise them right(abusing them or spoiling them)
26) I love computer games, but I am not addicted
27) The first time I kissed a girl was at my highschool graduation
28) I've lsot contact with most of my highschool friends
29) Never really enjoyed highschool
30) I hate the Americans' accents, all of them. That doesn't mean I hate Americans though
31) I am a virgin, and I plan on staying one until I marry
32) I LOVE reading! David Gemmel and Robert Jordan are my favourite writers!
33) I want to meet people from other cultures
34) I don't like my nose >.<
35) I have curly hair that I wish was straight!
36) I don't think my friends like me as much as I like them
37) I like my friends(who woul've guessed :P)
38) I AM A NERD
39) I love chocolate icecream(yes please!)
40) I shouldn't be writing this right now, I'm at work
HELL YEA ! Almost halfway!
41) I am terrified of deep water
42) I wish everyday life was more exciting
43) If everyday life was more exciting, I would most likely want it to be less exciting
44) I am a Christian.
45) I don't like it when people try to force their ideas on other people. You agree with me, don't you? Yes, yes you do. Now shh, I'm talking :P
46) I am independant
47) I often find that I think much differently than my friends
48) I have a pet lovebird called Peachie. My mom named him. I wanted to call him LittleBitch, because the first thing he ever did to me was bite me
49) I think Beyonce's song 'Videophone' is the most boring song ever
50) I love the band Rise Against, and I also like Pink Floyd
51) My favourite pink Floyd song is Vera
52) I love the rain
53) But I hate wind
54) This weekend, I am definitely going to hook up with Jennifer(A girl I've liked for a while)... just watch me
55) Used to have a **** addiction when I was younger. I'm off it now, and I have tons of respect for women.
56) I had to get counceling to get past my addiction. I did it in secret, not even my parents knew of my addiction or yht counceling.
57) I want to be more like my Dad
58) I watched Batman the Dark Knight last night. Heath Ledger was brilliant as the Joker!
59) In movies, I always wonder why the baddies are doing what they do
60) I believe no human being can be completely evil
61) My skn gets these breakouts of acne that only last 2-3 days, and not often, but it really irritates me
62) I love pizza!
63) 100 hundread is still so ar away...
64) I have more things in my past that I would change, than things I would keep the same
65) I really hope people will comment on this...
66) I like looking at women. Especially beautiful women. I don't imagine them naked though. None of my friends believe me
67) I'm a guy, if you are still wondering :)
68) I lie a lot, but seldom about things that could in any way hurt people. Sometimes I think I do it just to stay in practice
69) I am very good at hiding my emotions and feelings
70) I sometimes wonder who would win in a fight betweer my friends and I
71) I've never ever regretted anything that made me smile!
72) One day, I'm going to swallow my pride and tell my Afrikaans(my first language) teacher how much he influenced me - in a good way
73) I am slightly uncomfortable around girls that are just friends, but I have no problem talking to girls I like.
74) I sometimes look down on other people
75) I think other people look down on me sometimes
76) This is just a filler. I don't like #76
77) My lucky number is 16
78) My birthday is the 16th of December
79) I like knowing things other people don't
80) My best friend makes me depressed... he can't get over a girl
81) Life is unfair. I deal with it
82) I am a decent swimmer
83) I wish I was a better sportsman
84) I hate the fact that my country is so racist
85) I live in Cape Town, South Africa
86) I will never ever ever ever maliciously harm someone else
87) I hate scary movies
88) My favourite movie ever is Gladiator.
89) I recently watched Forrest Gump for the first time ever - excellent!
88) I'm not loyal enough
89) I'm too forgiving
90) I wan't a beer right now...
91) I somehow get under peoples' skin without meaning to
92) I like embarrasing myself now and then in front of complete strangers.
93) I bite my nails
94) I don't know what to say here
95) I take criticism well
96) I love getting compliments, though I don't show it
97) I am, I think, a kind person.
98) I don't have many black friends... just thought of that... hmmm
99) I can't play tennis to save my life
100) I hope you reply to this :)