Ten Things About Vbunny1. I believe in ghosts and have had paranormal experiences at Pearl Harbor, Big Sur and the Queen Mary.
2. I would love to visit Greece and New Zealand for the interesting histories and cultures.
3. I think one of the most beautiful sights in the world is the sunlight sparkling on the ocean.
4. A wild dolphin once tried to play with my by nudging me on the back. I though it was a shark and ran screaming out of the water.
5. I have a terrible fear of elevators, heights and lizards.
6. I'm too impatient to cook much but I make amazing arroz con leche (rice pudding) from scratch.
7. I've been a freelance makeup artist since I was 16 and would do makeovers on schoolmates during lunch.
8. One of my life's goals is to write and publish a novel.
9. As a child, I looked very much like Shirley Temple, except my curls were natural. I would get so mad when strangers would comment on the resemblance that I would stamp my foot.
10. One of the happiest moments in my life was when my dad bought me an overpriced princess hat at Disneyland that I wanted desperately when I was three.
vbunny 26-30, F 1 Response 2 Apr 2, 2012