Ten Things I Think Are Interesting About Me

1. If I could be anything, I'd be a famous poet who can change people's world view with her words.
2. I recently overcame my fear of falling in love and am so happy!
3. I've been somewhat ashamed of my faith until a couple days ago. I'm now proud to be a Mormon.
4. I want to be the person that I never had in my life to kids who are younger. Someone older, a friend, they can come to about heir problems and things in their life.
5. I'm beautiful and not afraid to say it anymore.
6. When I'm home alone, I like to sing songs from my favorite musicals because my parents and siblings hate show tunes.
7. The reason I love Eponine in Les Mis is because for years I was head over heels for a boy who was my best friend and only saw me as that. I feel like I relate to her so much.
8. I am terrified of skunks. I swear they follow me and find me...
9. I can't wait to be done working in fast food.
10. I am a happy person 90% of the time. The other 10% is when I'm having lady problems or my anxiety is acting up.
DragonsAreReal DragonsAreReal
18-21, F
Sep 9, 2012