My big dream is to live in California and go to college there. But unfortunately my parents wouldn't let me apply during my senior year so I hate that I had to settle for community college and I can't transfer there after I'm done cuz the community college has rules about transferring credits outta state. So I have to go there for grad school unfortunately :(
PlatinumMillenium PlatinumMillenium
18-21, M
1 Response Aug 21, 2014

I don't think that's true. If you get your associates degree at community college I'm pretty sure it transfers with you.