Do Me The Favor...Let me say first, that I know not every person on EP will actually need these guidelines, but that I have been getting far too many people thinking that their behavior towards me is acceptable. This is my fair warning. :)
- I AM 100% REAL - I am a person, with feelings, which I am sure that you have experienced at one point in your life; just because you don't agree with something I have said or posted does NOT give you license to be disrespectful to me. Now you may be thinking that I have disrespected you, but I go to great lengths to be polite to everyone I converse with. I have a tendency to be sarcastic when I answer questions, due to my own shortage of real life humorous occurrences.
- I AM NOT HERE FOR CYBERSEX - I don't appreciate perverts and will not suffer them lightly. If this is what you are messaging me about, then I will without a doubt end up blocking you.
- NUDE PICTURES - Don't send me yours, you will never see any from me. This should be obvious due to the nature of the statement directly above. If I see nude pictures in your profile, or you attempt to send them to me, I will block and report you. Thanks.
- I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP - I'm not interested. I already have the most amazing guy in the world.
- I WILL NOT ADD EVERYONE WHO IS MY FAN - I'm sorry, but it's a way for me to weed out the weirdos and the people who I actually have an interest in talking to. If you don't have any EP groups, an avatar or anything else on your profile then I will not add you back. If we have a lot in common, then I will most likely add you as a friend.
- I AM NOT INTERESTED IN CONVERTING RELIGIONS - I am not Christian and I'm not interested in being Christian. If you think that saying something scary about eternal hellfire will change my mind, I will block and report you. I don't care if you think you're being a good Samaritan by "saving" me--we don't share the same religious beliefs and if you want to be my friend then you will have to get over it. Just know that I have never and will never attempt to change your beliefs, so it's only fair to leave mine alone.
- I AM NOT ASHAMED OF WHO I AM - Lastly, I am who I am, I have given up changing myself to make other people happy, because the only way for me to be happy is to be true to who I am. My policy is to be as honest as possible, but there are things in everyone's life that are meant to be private. I do not appreciate people who attempt to make others feel inferior due to their past--everyone has ample opportunity to right their wrongs and change for the better.
I am a good person, but I really don't care what you think of me. :)
SoulSucker 22-25, F 20 Responses 24 Jan 19, 2012