Step OneIf you're considering adding me to your circle, here are a few things that you should know beforehand... they may or may not change your mind, but just in case:
1. I'm pretty easygoing, but don't try to convince me to do anything stupid. I was blessed with common sense and a pretty good moral compass... I promise you will fail.
2. I'm a physical being, but I stick pretty closely to what I know is right. I will not, for any reason, post or send nude pictures or participate in any other naughty activity that could potentially get me into trouble. I have much more important things to worry about in my life. However, I don't mind flirting, talking dirty, or having adult-themed conversations.
3. I'm open-minded and up for anything... debates, discussions, whatever. I'm not the best at small talk, but if that's what you like, I'll do my best :)
4. I like actually talking to my friends... I don't just collect them. If you don't want to send me a message or IM, at least post a story every once in a while so that I can get to know you and comment.
5. I'm dorky, plain and simple. I love Calculus, writing, reading, watching movies with my family, playing board games, listening to music, etc. I don't drink, and I wouldn't even if I was 21. Like I said, I have better things to do. I would take my family, a good book, or a day spent chillaxing over a party every day of the week and twice on Sunday. That's just the way I am.
6. I don't judge. I think everybody is free to live as they choose if they are willing to face the consequences of their actions. I have a variety of friends both in real life and on the internet whom some people may consider questionable friends to keep, but to me they are all friends... nothing else matters.
This is all I can think of for now. If you're still interested and willing to put up with my somewhat conservative and dorky habits, you're welcome to join my circle. Otherwise, thanks for your time :)
hacky2012 18-21, F 2 Responses 2 Apr 19, 2012