What You Should Know.1. Perverts should stay the hell away. I can tell, if you're a pervert, if you have a.... questionable profile picture, or a questionable user name--or if your groups say something like.. "I want to/enjoy/like (insert sexual themed/weird kinky thing here)". I will probably not want to be your friend. Sorry. I will judge you. I probably won't even reply. :D However, if you don't have any intentions toward me, you can be my friend.
2. I will not hook up with you nor engage in any weird fantasies you might have--online, or offline.
3. Nudity is a huge no-no. Don't send me any of it, or post it on your page. Go away, you sick ****.
4. Private parts disgust me. Yeah, I said it. Don't post any on your page or send it to me or you will be blocked.
5. If you're looking for sex or trying to "get some" go away. I will not do you. I won't send you any pictures. You won't even get a hug. You probably won't even get a reply.
6. I'm a shallow person. I can stay interested in a conversation if you're a friend who isn't interested in me like that (that doesn't hit on me). However, there are exceptions for people that I find attractive. And I mean, people.... Like... guys, girls.... I'm not picky about gender, but I am a ridiculously shallow person. Don't try to even think about dating me if you aren't universally considered 'above average'. I've been single long enough to become extremely picky.
7. I'm a prude. Sorry. In case you don't know what that means, I'm not going to post any pictures of myself in revealing clothing--ever. Nor will I ever put out.
8. If you're going to overanalyze everything I say or enjoy arguing, stay the heck away from me. I get enough of that sh*t at home.
9. If you're oversensitive, I suggest you stay away. I don't want to be friends with a person who can't handle rejection or blunt honesty, or gets butthurt about it and starts bitching.
10. Also, I have a tendency of not replying. It might be because I simply don't feel like it, you're annoying, you're hitting on me, I've proven my point, or you're gross. Sometimes, I reply anyway, but I'll only be rude or condescending or both.
.....All that said. I might consider a long-distance relationship, but that's pretty much it. Looking for someone to vent to, really. And it'd be great if I could find someone that lived nearby to hang out with. I'm quite the lonely person, which quite upsets me. I'm a horrid picture taker. I'm a smart person, or so I've been told, and have a sense of humor. Gay, straight, lesbian, transsexual, I won't judge you, and you're welcome to be my friend. I accept people of all ages and races, as long as they're fine with being friends, and don't say or post sickening things. And I accept people of all beliefs.... as long as they don't try to push their beliefs on me, I will accept them. I'm open-minded, a good listener, and a sensitive, usually forgiving person. Don't push me too hard though. I don't suggest trying to find out how cruel I can be when I crack.