Just In Case ...I don't have many people adding me, but thought I should write this to make things clear.
1) If you add me, then I sincerely appreciate your interest in me. Although I do question your sanity but that's beside the point. Please see point 7.
2) It'd be nice if you send more than just an orange little indicator on the friend "bubble". If you just show up out of nowhere, then I'm kinda left wondering why on earth you'd want to add me and then I'd REALLY have to question your sanity. Please see point 7 again.
3) If you have abs and you show them on your avi pic, you're automatically a friend of mine and you receive a gift certificate to the "Vain-r-us" store. We'll go shopping together ... I have no idea what I mean by that, but someone's gotta have some humour here.
4) I rarely add people first. Not that I don't like people. I genuinely do. Just that the only difference between having you "officially" as a friend or not is usually just your pics. And I really don't care what you look like as long as we have friendly, fun and witty interaction.
5) Contrary to what SOME of my friends on here think, I'm not really a huge flirt. Well, maybe I am with some people I know on here. But hopefully that's not ALL we do ... it's so much for fun to flirt while getting to know someone. IF I do flirt, then know that whatever I say is ba
6) There are people on my friends list who are especially special to me. Please treat them with respect, no matter how they may appear to come across on their profile or avi pic.
7) Please send your psychiatric assessment report as soon as practical in order to explain why you would even WANT to be my friend on here.
8) There will be a final exam after which you will be officially labeled insane and added to my friends list.
9) If you think these rules are too complicated, then just ask me to add you, I probably will as long as you're not into some major weird stuff that would embarrass my mother since one of my friends on here is her ... just kidding btw, that'd be kinda freaky if she was.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to your friendship and I wanted to thank you for considering to add me. Just don't be surprised if you want to leave my circle after getting to know me more ... the one's who have stayed are the one's I've successfully brainwashed.