Needed To Distract My Mind From Economics1.How old were you when you got your first real kiss?
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
Like any other time.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes and I like the tight feeling on my chest.
4. What name would you like to have?
I love my first name with all my heart. And my last names are also great.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of:
Battery on my cellphone
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Nobody ever said I look like anyone else, and I never think about it
7. What is your passion in life?
8. Finish this sentence: In 5 years from now, I will: be a doctor in economics and have my own consultancy firm
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, almost everyday
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
12. What are your super powers?
Reading faster than anyone can ever imagine
13.What is your favorite EP Group?
I love Bonocular
14. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car, but my bike keys are right next to me
15. Who's answers to this survey do you want to hear the most?
Whoever takes the time to respond them
16. What is your most annoying habit?
Over analyzing everything
17.Where did you last go on vacation?
The North of Italy
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be?
Some random guy in the street
19. What is your best physical feature?
My whole looks in general are very attractive
20. What is the worst car you've ever owned?
I always owned very good and reliable cars and now that I don't have one I am happy with my pink bike
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Champagne, orange juice, cheese
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I do when I bike, and also send SMS and change the songs
26. What is your favourite word?
27. What song(s) do you sing most often?
songs from the rolling stones
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go?
I would like to see many things just out of curiosity but I love my life right here right now
29. What is your favourite movie?
As good as it gets
30. What CD is in your car stereo?
My mate's car has a latin music cd on, and his is the nearest car in my life
31. What OCD qualities do you have?
Lately I have none, I am very relaxed and have let go many habits that were not constructive or rational
32. How many kids do you plan on having?
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know?
Sure, why not.
36. What do you do when no one is watching?
37. How would you like to die?
As fast as possible
38. How would you hate to die?
Slowly losing all my faculties and dignity
39. What candy can't you live without?
I don't like candies, but in the sweet things category, mimosas on Sunday mornings
40. Favourite fantasy?
Fantasizing about the new holidays we will have, and also what presents we will exchange
41. Favourite musicians you've seen in concert?
Paul McCartney, BB King, Ruben Blades, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Rolling Stones, Balthazar, Paul Simon, many more.
42. What's on your computer desktop?
Close ups to beautiful buildings that change every hour
43. What's the last book you read?
The sirens of Titan
44. If you could own any animal as a pet, what would it be?
No pets... when I get old I want to become a cougar and have a young boy as my pet :-P
45. Have you ever caught your parents having sex?
46. How did you find out Santa wasn't real?
We never celebrated that in my house
47. If you could meet any EP peep,who would it be?
PaulHe, Lizmelvin, Eversharp, Mizzen123, Paco35, Bonocular, Zultfrog (always changing names), and of course meet again Moreandless and many others
48. If you could meet anyone in real life, who would it be?
49. What was your worst job ever?
My three jobs have been fantastic in every possible way and I am very fortunate.
50. Any last words?
I feel better now, this distraction helped a lot