1.How old were you when you got your first real kiss? 12
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? with loo paper in my hand
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? yes, always
4. What name would you like to have? The one I have is ok but I dislike my second name
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of: Data bundle on my modem or airtime on my phone
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? No-one I hope!
7. What is your passion in life? My children and Dave
8. Finish this sentence: In 5 years from now, I will: be happily married, living on a boat perhaps, will have seen Scotland
9. Do you crack your knuckles? I used to
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head? Always seems to be the last song I just heard
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? yup, did indeed! and it's a song titled 'I just kissed a girl and I liked it' lol
12. What are your super powers? My gut feeling is usually accurate and as a mother, I know EVERYTHING - ask my kids! lol
13.What is your favorite EP Group? I don't have one
14. Where are your car keys? On top of the microwave I think
15. Who's answers to this survey do you want to hear the most? It's interesting to find out more about everyone
16. What is your most annoying habit? finishing people's sentences
17.Where did you last go on vacation? To England! or a mini vacation here to a lodge
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? The neighbour to my right - inconsiderate git. A few others need a punch in the nose too though!
19. What is your best physical feature? My eyes so I'm told
20. What is the worst car you've ever owned? A ford Laser FORD = Faulty Or Repair Daily / Found On Rubbish Dump
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? cheese, yoghurt, dry ingredients like flour / barley, etc (keeps weavils out)
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? some of them but not paranoid and will walk under a ladder if need be or walk on cracks, etc.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Only to tell whoever called that I'm driving and can't talk, but I do text while driving
26. What is your favorite word? Muchly
27. What song(s) do you sing most often? lately - I'm leaving on a jet plane
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? Only to find out what next weeks winning lotto numbers are!
29. What is your favorite movie? Best of Friends with Bette Midler
30. What CD is in your car stereo? Whackhead Simpson - phone pranks.
31. What OCD qualities do you have? not touching escalators
32. How many kids do you plan on having? only the 2 I have now
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? Can't think of anyone right now
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? Sure, why not
36. What do you do when no one is watching? For me to know and for you to find out
37. How would you like to die? Quickly and painlessly
38. How would you hate to die? In a fire, drowning, suffocating
39. What candy can't you live without? chocolate
40. Favorite fantasy? someone who needs to know that does!
41. Favorite musicians you've seen in concert? Robbie Williams
42. What's on your computer desktop? just a microsoft wallpaper
43. What's the last book you read? Driftwood
44. If you could own any animal as a pet, what would it be? A miniature yorkie
45. Have you ever caught your parents having sex? heard, not seen - not a good thing let me tell you!
46. How did you find out Santa wasn't real? my older sister told me
47. If you could meet any EP peep,who would it be? Deborah, Lisa, Tom and a few others
48. If you could meet anyone in real life, who would it be? Right now, all I want is for Dave to meet me at the Airport on Friday morning
49. What was your worst job ever? working in the drawing room of a generator company
50. Any last words? Done and dusted. Your turn now