1.How old were you when you got your first real kiss? fourteen.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? with my hand. oh is that gross? i wash them after..
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? yes but i sometimes forget.
4. What name would you like to have? Amelie
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of: toilet paper! (still thinking about toilets from the above question)
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Kimberly Stewart - Rod's daughter.
7. What is your passion in life? performing.
8. Finish this sentence: In 5 years from now, I will: have had way more experiences!!
9. Do you crack your knuckles? no i hate it!
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head? I Don't Feel Like Dancin - Scissor Sisters.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Nope! cause i have other music playing.
12. What are your super powers?Wow i was asked this earlier today. I said they're so amazing there aren't any words to even describe them yet :)
13.What is your favorite EP Group? I Love Dark Chocolate becuase at the moment it is the thing I most love.
14. Where are your car keys? I do not have a car.
15. Who's answers to this survey do you want to hear the most? I don't mind at all.
16. What is your most annoying habit? occasionally breathing audibly.
17.Where did you last go on vacation? Up North.
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? I'm not sure... some politican
19. What is your best physical feature? my breasts.
20. What is the worst car you've ever owned? have not owned one yet.
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? dark chocolate. wine. jam.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? i say "touch wood" and then touch it.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? don't drive.
26. What is your favorite word? rambunctious.
27. What song(s) do you sing most often? "Cause that's the way it is in Minnesota..."
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? Back to Queen ELizabeth's reign and see Live Shakespeare!
29. What is your favorite movie? The Hole.
30. What CD is in your car stereo? Again, no car.
31. What OCD qualities do you have? Eep, they make me sound super weird and are hard to describe... but I grind my teeth when driving and we pass specific road signs. And when watching TV, in my mind i write the dialogue I'm hearing on the windows, one letter per window pane, and can't stop until a sentence ends on an even number of letters.
32. How many kids do you plan on having? the national average, 2.4!
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? Johnny Depp.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? yes. I have before and it wasn't even Johnny Depp. I used to think I'd save myself for them but then i realised he had a wife and kids and gave up. :)
36. What do you do when no one is watching? itch.
37. How would you like to die? in my sleep, peacefully.
38. How would you hate to die? burning.
39. What candy can't you live without? chocolate. Dark Fair Trade Chocolate.
40. Favorite fantasy? Being pinned up against a wall and kissed passionately by an attractive European man
41. Favorite musicians you've seen in concert? Elemeno P.
42. What's on your computer desktop? a photo i took of a library book of people walking up into the sky and a man and his daughter watch them. You can see my hand in the photo too.
43. What's the last book you read? Angelica's Grotto. About a septgenarian art historian's online sexual adventures.
44. If you could own any animal as a pet, what would it be? Pegasus.
45. Have you ever caught your parents having sex? No.
46. How did you find out Santa wasn't real? Found the toys in a cupboard, got them out and played with them a few months beforehand; put them back, unwrapped them xmas morning.
47. If you could meet any EP peep,who would it be? I don't know anyone on EP yet! I'm new.
48. If you could meet anyone in real life, who would it be? Jesus. I think we could strike up a conversation.
49. What was your worst job ever? Paper Run. Paid peanuts.
50. Any last words? The last words are always so final...