1.How old were you when you got your first real kiss? Never been kisssed.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? With my hand, going to wash them anways.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Of course!
4. What name would you like to have? Mine.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of: I dunno, milk and bread.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Nobody.
7. What is your passion in life? Being Happy as often as I can be.
8. Finish this sentence: In 5 years from now, I will: Hopefully, be finishing college, and getting a job. Maybe be in love.
9. Do you crack your knuckles? No.
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head? No song.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Not at all.
12. What are your super powers? Haha. Being the better person in bad situations, to further someone elses punishment but lessen mine.
13.What is your favorite EP Group? I like all of them!
14. Where are your car keys? Do not own a car. Wish I did, and I will...soon.
15. Who's answers to this survey do you want to hear the most? Anybody, I guess.
16. What is your most annoying habit? Don't really have a habit.
17.Where did you last go on vacation? Myrtle Beach.
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? The Dean of Students at my school.
19. What is your best physical feature? Teeth.
20. What is the worst car you've ever owned? I wish I could answer the question.
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, juice, and eggs.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? Karma, is that a superstition?
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Yes, but never text.
26. What is your favorite word? Don't have one. Today? Still don't.
27. What song(s) do you sing most often? One's on my iPod.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? Back to Ancient Egypt for sure!!
29. What is your favorite movie? I dunno, I like so many.
30. What CD is in your car stereo? No CD.
31. What OCD qualities do you have? Double checking everything. I convince myself, that I might have left something out.
32. How many kids do you plan on having? 2 or 4.
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? Matt Dallas.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? Matt Dallas. Yes!
36. What do you do when no one is watching? I dunno.
37. How would you like to die? Peacefully.
38. How would you hate to die? Drowing, or burning.
39. What candy can't you live without? 3 Muskateers.
40. Favorite fantasy? Hmmm.. No idea.
41. Favorite musicians you've seen in concert? I haven't been to enough concerts.
42. What's on your computer desktop? A boring fall scene. The one the computer comes with.
43. What's the last book you read? You've Been Warned. By James Patterson. Awesome book, like they all are.
44. If you could own any animal as a pet, what would it be? Little piggy.
45. Have you ever caught your parents having sex? No, but I can hear them. It's so gross and sickening. Ugh.
46. How did you find out Santa wasn't real? Dad told me.
47. If you could meet any EP peep, who would it be? I don't know.
48. If you could meet anyone in real life, who would it be? Noone.
49. What was your worst job ever? My job right now. Retail, is the worst!
50. Any last words? Are you ready to die? No last words, and no of course I'm not ready to die.