I was raped just over a year ago now and I've had pelvic pain ever since it's really painful but I'm too scared to tell anyone what should I do?:(
ICanBeStrong ICanBeStrong
18-21, F
5 Responses Aug 18, 2014

You need to go to the doctors, it could be something like pelvic inflammatory disease which is harmless if treated but if left untreated for years can cause infertility. I recommend you tell someone you were raped, you can tell a doctor in confidence and they can offer you rape crisis support and someone to talk to. You are not alone in this. I know it is hard to speak about but it isn't you who should be feeling ashamed, don't let him put his shameful actions into your heart.

You need to see a doctor. it can be something very serious.

I was molested by my uncle for 4 and half years from 13-17 I couldn't bring my self to report it forever because of shame I finaly told a friend who witnessed it he told my friends mom and they told my parents and I got the help and support I needed had this not happened I would not be here today report and get the help you so desperately need

terrible he must be mentally ill .. i can assure you its not normal

Tell someone...
if your hurt you need help before it gets worse.

Can someone help me please?