Sure, I kicked her to the curb once I discovered her true nature, and yes, the ensuing vindictive retribution started immediately with her playing both the "poor woman as victim" as well as the race card to get unsuspecting saps to "take her side" in something they were not involved in and thus knew nothing about .
But even such things as enduring losers, sociopaths, petty and judgmental people and their petty and vindictive clique's, and other, similar small minded and mean-spirited people can teach us things. Thanks to that miserable hag that I had met here, I learned or was reminded of a couple of things. First, it is true that misery does indeed love company, and they get it by making others miserable. Second, listen carefully, and third; pay attention to one's little gut reactions and quit dismissing them! Assuming the best in others while waiting for confirmation simply lets them set you up, when deep down you already know.
I've also learned that the truth is its own defense so there is never a true reason to worry about their small minded schemes in the grand scheme of things. It is very true that one already has everything we need if we allow ourselves. Such petty hate mongers create their hate and discord, and their own tragedies and drama precisely to AVOID situations in their own lives-so they invent things about others-and to them, other people ARE things!
The last thing you want to have in your life is someone who utterly and totally depends on another for their own validation. When their own sense of self- worth is so barren and poverty-ridden if and when you finally go to leave them, they are dangerous like a drowning victim, clawing and grasping, clinging and grabbing at whatever it was they were clinging to...and they would just as soon take you down with them,
Once this fails, their hateful vindictiveness and malicious pettiness comes out full force, and knows no bounds. Since they feel they have nothing to lose they delude themselves with the conviction that if they can make you as miserable as they make themselves, they will fell better about themselves. Can you imagine a true sense of contentedness or satisfaction ever stemming from that?
But this really drove home for me how I deserved so much better than anything even remotely like that piece or work. It really demonstrated how one really gets what they think they deserve, which is why people like her have nothing and are nothing but noise. I like quiet, and remove static noise from my life. I want beautiful sounds and peace more than anything, so you know what? Anyone who isn't a positive in my life had to go. That does not exclude people just because they have their moments or disagree with me-say on politics or religion.
Nope, I am a politically conservative and Christian patriot that has attended, supported and helped with the organization (volunteer staff) with the Tea Party and their rallies. I support the candidate but never any party e.g. GOP, RNC, etc. yet I have beloved family that are liberals and dear friends that are socialists, lesbian, agnostic, green or whatever other flavors people come in. They let me be me as I let them be them. I can hate the sin, but love the sinner because I am a sinner too and want to be loved and appreciated like anyone and everyone else does.
But good people, why include in your own life the drama Queens, the hate-mongers, the petty and spiteful? I made that mistake so am not preaching but simply sharing what I learned (or re-learned as we all need reminders from time to time) thanks to a lone loon hater (and company) in cyberspace...jettison the trash on your ship of life! Get that junk out of your trunk! You can quit them. You can quit anything in your life that is not positive and seeking your best interests at heart.
(Don't say you can't, you can at the least minimize them by refusing to get sucked into their vampiric and miserable lives. It is YOUR life)
It's OK to QUIT . . .
1. Quit arguing with people about the same old foolishness! Respect their position (or not-just let them have it) and keep it moving!
2. Quit telling people your secrets when you know they are not going to keep them! And if you keep telling them, then quit getting mad when they tell your secrets!
3. Quit trying to pull people on your journey who don't want to travel with you. Either they believe in you and value you...or they don't!
4. Quit complaining about things you can't and won't change! (and to those who can't fix it anyway)
5. Quit gossiping about other people! Minding our own business should be a full time job!
6. Quit blaming each other for things that in the big picture aren't going to matter three weeks from now! Talk solutions...and then implement them!
7. Quit eating things you know are not good for you! If you can't quit....eat smaller portions!
8. Quit buying things when we know we can't afford them! If you don't have self control, then quit going to the stores! Quit charging things, especially when you don't NEED them!
9. Quit staying in unhealthy relationships! It is not okay for people to verbally or physically abuse you! So quit lying to yourself! It is not okay to stay in the marriage for the children! Ask them and they will tell you that they really would prefer to see you happy and that the misery you and your spouse/partner are living with is affecting them!
10. Quit letting family members rope you into their drama! -Start telling them you don't want to hear it! Quit spreading the drama! Quit calling other relatives and telling them about your cousin or aunt! Go back to #5 minding your own business should be enough to keep you busy!
11. Quit trying to change people! IT DOESN'T WORK! Quit cussing people out when you know that they are just being the miserable and jealous people that they are!
12. Quit the job you hate! Start pursuing your passion. Find the job that fuels your passion BEFORE you quit!
13. Quit volunteering for things that you aren't getting any personal fulfillment from anymore! Quit volunteering for things and then failing to follow through with your commitment!
14. Quit listening to the naysayers! Quit watching the depressing news if you are going to live in the doom and gloom of it all!
15. Quit making excuses about why you are where you are or why you can't do what you want to do!
16. Quit waiting on others to give you the answers...and start finding the answers for yourself! If what you are doing isn't working for you...then quit it!
17. Quit settling and start making your dreams a reality!- Quit being afraid and START LIVING YOUR LIFE! CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT! If you want something different than what you have had in the past....you must quit doing what you have done before and DO something different! JUST QUIT IT ...... and START DOING something to create the experience you want!-Blaze