I'm In Love With A Woman's Mackintosh

I have long been an admirer of women’s rubber or rubberized raincoats. I discovered women wearing riding mackintoshes in England some years ago. These coats are single breasted, belted, usually off-white cotton with a layer of rubber in between the exterior of the coat and the lining. The Brits call this combination of cotton and rubber “double-textured.”

Single-textured, belted “macks” are cotton exterior with a gorgeous, smooth rubber lining.

I imported one of each of these women’s coats and am in love with both.

I regularly enjoy spreading out one or the other on a bed, getting naked, lying down on the coat and humping it until I get off.

rogeremerson rogeremerson
36-40, M
Dec 23, 2010