I Wear Tighty WhiteysI'm a middle-aged guy who's gone full circle. As a kid I wore traditional tighty-whities. They were cut fuller in those days, there was nothing sexy about them. The waist bands used to have a colored red, blue or black dash in the elastic. I used to check out the underwear models in the Sears and Montgomery Ward catelogies! Looking back, that was the "internet" of its time. That's also where I saw my first boxers. No one wore boxers in those days. But then 10th grade (age 15) came along in the 70's and I started wearing (white) boxers while most guys were still wearing white briefs. Jockey might have been the first to come out with colored tighty-whities. I had a pair of navy blue and a pair of maroon ones with the white piping. Boxers worked for me for a long time, but I got back on the right path a few years ago and now I wear tighty-whities most of the time.
1) They look good on most guys if the guys are trim. I've lost weight the last couple years. Boxers looked better on me when I wasn't so trim.
2) The material is softer, more comfortable and the 100% cotton breathes better.
3) I travel a lot. They take up less room when packing.
4) Did I say they're downright sexy? Maybe part of this is male childroom fantasies going back to the Sears catelog days. I get much more excited over a guy if I see in tighty-whities over boxers. Even a glimpse of the waistband is a major turn on for me. Guess I have a fetish, but I can think of worse things. Regardless, tighty-whities make ME feel sexier.
5) I like the black and gray ones too. Last year Jockey came out with some retro colors. Traditional tighty-whities remain my favorite.
6) I had a great time in my 20's (and 30's and 40's). I'm more sexual now than I've been in years. This seems to have started once I went back to wearing tighty-whities. I've had no complaint from my partners.
I don't ever recall being teased for wearing them in high school locker rooms; nor do I get any flack in todays gyms. Tighty-whities are hot! When I get home, the office attire comes off and I sit around in my underwear for the evening watching TV, reading, or sitting on the computer as I am now. Nothing's more comfortable.