Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device

Do Your Homework

.......or you'll look like a crazy person:
*******************************************************************************

TheMeanOneintheRoom Aug 7, 2012 9:58 PM

WOW Lmfao ok so I did my hw on you. Guess you weren't bsing after all. Okey dokey then, new strategy underway ;)

- Sent from a mobile device. [Posted from a mobile phone]
EdiezLush - 26-30 years old - female
EdiezLush Aug 8, 2012 7:17 AM

what are you talking about?
TheMeanOneintheRoom - 22-25 years old
TheMeanOneintheRoom Aug 8, 2012 12:31 PM

Don't play dumb u know EXACTLY what im talking about and u ain't as smart as u think u are princess. Neither are ur friends. I know about u and what u do.

- Sent from a mobile device. [Posted from a mobile phone]
EdiezLush - 26-30 years old - female
EdiezLush Aug 8, 2012 1:24 PM

and what is it that i do? please enlighten me cupcake
TheMeanOneintheRoom - 22-25 years old
TheMeanOneintheRoom Aug 8, 2012 7:34 PM

U know exactly what I'm talkin bout, don't play dumb. I also know ur the one who hacked my other account and changed the email account AND went so far as to close some of them. Very cute, ediez. U use ur advantage over trolls and ppl u don't like to do that and keep them from logging in their account. Very funny

- Sent from a mobile device. [Posted from a mobile phone]
EdiezLush - 26-30 years old - female
EdiezLush Aug 8, 2012 7:39 PM

oh wow..... im not a hacker.

i happen to like trolls. You darling, are NOT a troll. You're just an angry individual that just happened to stumble into my path. Then you started some kind of absurd "ep war" as if i care about that.

you my lovie, were like a ball of yarn for my kitty paws. But, you're no longer entertaining.

Oh and EPArsineh has kindly asked that i cease speaking to you. So, go away.
EdieQuinnz EdieQuinnz 31-35, F 7 Responses Aug 8, 2012

Your Response

Ediez is a hacker! O_O<br />
Hey Im the one with kitty paws lol

lol we're both Leos! we both have kitteh paws!

Ohhh das right ^_^

=D

3 Leos in the house woot woot.

wooot!

My son is following me into dangerous territory lol

LOL your son is learning skills!

Nooooo! He's sweet and innocent. Don't expose him to the dark side! lol

ok ok! close your eyes kiddo!

6 More Responses

She says she did her homework and she is still crazy...bat **** would likely be a step up.

*nods* she's cute tho. i wanna pet her

Paranoid bloke.

Things I like... Secrets, blackmail, and good natured gossip (wink) <br />
Things I don't like tattle tails ( most ppl hate tattlers).... <br />
<br />
Also I like ponies but only if they are like little ! :-@

You little pony you are a hacktivist ... And I know your secret... And I will tell ...LOL

I got panicky for a moment when I saw the word homework. :P<br />
You're a crazy magnet. :/

=/ i know

At least you get those that are good-crazy as well. =]

i love the good crazies!

Good! 8)

1 More Response

...I just hacked up a lung

good thing you have another lung

*puts cigarette out*

*lights cig* jeebus, this smoking must stoppppp

tell me about it! not really

lol i love cigs too much

"I just hacked up a lung" ........so Edie, you are a hacker! UNDENIABLE PRooof111

*sigh* im caught Imp