The title says it all. Boyfriend may not be my boyfriend for much longer. Replace boy with a girl.
fmurphy34 fmurphy34
18-21, F
3 Responses Jan 20, 2013

I am a CD that want to be woman!!!!

If u accept her for who she is and respect what she is going through. Give her all the love and support u can, it tough being transgender. Just be honest with her and your self. Don't hurt her or your self wish u and her the best

I hope you can work it out. If you arent a bisexual/ pansexual, and it bothers you to be with a girl then be honest with her. she will understand. if you ARE ok with it then I wish you a happy relationship.