Post

Every So Often

usually when  i first meet someone, i keep to myself, shy(my introvert personality) and i usually dont know how to speak prperly. but as i get to know i am more fluent but at times i try to search for more mature or words that i havent used before and incorporate them in the conversation. i express myself clearly 80% of the time but i need to work on the other 20%.

MysticBrunette MysticBrunette 18-21, F 1 Response Jan 12, 2009

Your Response

Cancel

Ha! I go through the same. It's a bugger I know. When I feel insecure around someone I stutter a little or just cannot really express myself clearly and I end up not making much sense. It's the worse when I'm having a job interview...*sigh*

Well I guess we need to work on our confidence.