I Don't Know What To Do Anymore..

I have no friends, no family, and a boyfriend who likes to smack me around.. I want to leave but I have no car, no money, and nowhere to go..
sillysilly54 sillysilly54
1 Response Dec 3, 2012

If there abusing you its a real crime, they are a criminal, have them arrested and get away. there are safe houses for abused people mostly in bigger citys. Hope that helps you. You can also file a stay away order if there abusing you and then if they even call or talk to you in any way they get 5 years in jail for it. People dont have to put up with abuse anymore this is 2012 and thats over with.