Tough Decision

SO I don't know if anyone still gets on this page, but ...

My fiance is currently deployed. He is getting back at the end of spring, and we are getting married on his following leave. After that - he is heading to Fort Bragg. Currently I am going to school in Idaho. I have been thinking of moving to Fayetteville with him and transferring schools to Fayetteville State University. Or possibly taking a break from school for two years until he gets out of the army. Then of course there's the option of just quitting (not entertaining that one too much).
It is just frightening to not only move to the other side of the country, away from family and friends, but to also transfer to a different school.
I'm not yet sure what to do ...
KayCeeEliz KayCeeEliz
18-21, F
Dec 6, 2012