Self Doubt?

You Have Low Self Esteem 40% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.
Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly

Maybe?

deleted deleted
26-30
2 Responses Feb 8, 2010

sorry, I ment "quantiFy". As about the other 60% - isn;t that what we are all here for, on EP ?

if we are to quantity - I have low self-esteem 80% of the time. It must be the other 20% right now, because normally I'm too too shy to admit it.