Post

Your Love Type: Infj

Your Love Type: INFJ The Protector

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.

Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

All the questions at http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourdatingtypequiz/ were very easy for me to answer decisively.  So I guess it's just one MORE quiz that says I'm INFJ, no matter how hard I try to fight it! lol

Why does it say for me sex is nearly a spiritual experience?  IT IS a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls!  :)  I Was surprised everyone didn't know this!  ;)

What best matches are seems to be controversal.  The above site lists best matches as ENTP and ENFP.  Other sites add other INFJs.  Another says anything with NF in the middle.

According to  personalitydesk.com :

"Good matches for an INFJ include other Intuitive Feeling types (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ). Intuitive Feelers paired with each other have one of the highest couple satisfaction rates of all possible combinations."

(Wow, the highest of ALL? possible combinations!)

According to  massmatch.com:

"Best types for a relationship: ENTP, ENFP, INFJ, INFP, ENFJ
  Possible types for a relationship: ISFJ, ESFP, ISFP, ENTJ, INTJ, INTP, ISTJ
  Least likely types for a relationship: ESTJ, ESFJ, ESTP, ISTP"

A former college professor of mine, a doctor of psychology and a very nice man, said while most personality types prefer similar types, INFJs do well with all types except one... ooh I forgot the type name but it was the one that is very driven and tends to be CEOs and time, not people, is the most important thing to them... (someone help me out please).

He recommended against same types marrying because it would limit growth.  In the case of two INFJs, he said they would never leave the bedroom.  I asked him, "and this would be bad because... ?" when he added, "...because they would need to get some work done sometime!"  ;)

aroserises aroserises 46-50, F 49 Responses Jul 27, 2009

Your Response

You're very welcome to whomever thanked me for this story. :)

knew i was definitely INFJ when one website said we tend to take lot of tests to find out more about ourselves. taken so much in my 16 years on earth. nearly 200. taken personality tests, temperament test, looked at so many natal charts. so many things.lol. but i am absolutely sure i am an infj now

I took the personality quiz a long time ago and sure enough I was an INFJ and apparently I still am

You're welcome my cool INFP friend!

Thanks Rose !!

That's cool touchOFspring that you are INFJ too! Thanks for taking the time to take the test and to comment.

*blushes* It DOES reveal an awful lot about me. teehe I'm glad you found the professor's conversation with me funny. I still laugh about it today when I think about my giving him a quizzical look and asking him that love making question with all honesty! lol<br />
<br />
I'm glad you found it informative and that you took the quiz. How exciting! ISFJ, cool! Now I know an awful lot more about you too. :) You are certainly welcome for that Precious Friend.

(Note: I made those last postings as copies because my friend PTMAN is leaving EP and his postings will disappear when his account is deleted.)

Posted by theloneliestwolf on Jan 18th, 2010 at 2:09PM<br />
Your Love Type: INFJ<br />
The Protector<br />
In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.<br />
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.<br />
Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.<br />
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.<br />
Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

Posted by jessi4002 on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 12:35AM<br />
<br />
You may want to check out http://www.enfpforum.com lots of ENFPs there.

Posted by PTMAN on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:45PM<br />
well i'm happy for you, if it doesn't work out look me up sweet thing.<br />
:)<br />
Thanks<br />
we can still be friends right?

Posted by PTMAN on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:37PM<br />
<br />
so is that a yes aroserises?

Posted by PTMAN on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:30PM<br />
your welcome, so could we date based on that quiz. lol

Posted by PTMAN on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:17PM<br />
this mine.<br />
hehe<br />
Your Love Type: ENFP<br />
The Inspirer<br />
In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond.<br />
For you, sex should be playful, creative, and affectionate.<br />
Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner.<br />
However, you tend to hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad.<br />
Best matches: INTJ and INFJ

Posted by enjoythebeach on Aug 18th, 2009 at 6:05PM<br />
<br />
I must check out this story and site very carefully. I had no idea about the pairings, and how they affect coupledom. Sounds amazing and fascinating at the same time. Great post, I just learned something new today, that is very essential!

Thank you theloneliestwolf for taking the quiz and posting it here! Looks like we have the same Love Type. :)

Thank you for the link jessi4002! It's a very good website. :)

Your Love Type: INFJ<br />
The Protector<br />
In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.<br />
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.<br />
Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.<br />
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.<br />
Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

You may want to check out http://www.enfpforum.com lots of ENFPs there.

PTMAN, It didn't work out with him. He broke my heart by starting to see someone else at the same time and lying about it.

Awww ...thank you! Of course we can still be friends, silly boy!

well i'm happy for you, if it doesn't work out look me up sweet thing.<br />
:)<br />
Thanks<br />
we can still be friends right?

That's a definite YES according to the quiz, but I recently started seeing someone right now and am very happy for the first time in ages!

so is that a yes aroserises?

"Best matches: INTJ and INFJ"<br />
<br />
I am indeed very INFJ! I've taken zillions, yes I counted tee-hee, of tests!

your welcome, so could we date based on that quiz. lol

Very nice PTMAN! Thanks for sharing!

this mine.<br />
hehe<br />
Your Love Type: ENFP <br />
The Inspirer<br />
In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond.<br />
For you, sex should be playful, creative, and affectionate.<br />
Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner.<br />
Best matches: INTJ and INFJ

ENTJ<br />
Good at analyzing and bringing order<br />
Logical<br />
Big picture thinkers<br />
Energetic planners and builders<br />
Value competence and intelligence<br />
Hold themselves to high standards<br />
Confident and assertive<br />
Under stress: may become hypercritical of themselves and others<br />
Best types for a relationship: ESTJ, ISTP, ENTJ, ENFJ, INTJ<br />
Possible types for a relationship: ISTJ, ESTP, ENTP, INTP, INFJ, ENFP<br />
Least likely types for a relationship: ESFJ, ISFJ, ESFP, ISFP, INFP<br />
Percentage of the US population: 3-5%<br />
Sources:<br />
“Looking at Type: The Fundamentals”<br />
Charles Martin, Ph.D.<br />
Center for Applications of Psychological Type, Gainesville, FL 1997<br />
“Just Your Type”<br />
Paul D. Tieger and Barbara Barron-Tieger<br />
Little, Brown and Company, Boston, MA 2000<br />
Jess Dods’ files

ENTP<br />
Excited by possibilities, anything new<br />
Eternal optimists<br />
Value knowledge and competence<br />
Gregarious, sociable; look self-confident<br />
Tend to view people in an ob<x>jective manner, so they can appear insensitive<br />
May argue for the sake of argument<br />
Under stress: may take on too many projects, drive themselves to exhaustion<br />
Best types for a relationship: ENTP, INTP, INFJ<br />
Possible types for a relationship: ESTJ, ISTJ, ESTP, ESFP, ENTJ, ENFP, INFP, ENFJ<br />
Least likely types for a relationship: ESFJ, ISFJ, ISTP, ISFP, INTJ<br />