Post

Explore Community Experiences

See what people are saying. Over 1 million experiences shared to date.

Popular Recent Top Hearted
"I'm Selfish, Impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't...
DreamWizard DreamWizard 41-45, F 2 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Why can't it be this easy meeting people in the real world?!
4kelly 4kelly 51-55, F 16 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
So there is thing thing I hate. It's called insomnia. Who wants to help me kill it?
SimplyAtheist SimplyAtheist 18-21, M 8 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
“Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.”― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
Norajean1109 Norajean1109 18-21, F 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
New EP member here. I am Sally, 40s, married, and pregnant again. I love to chat with other pregnant ladies here.
olderpregnantmom olderpregnantmom 41-45, F 2 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
"Kill or be killed" Of course i'm going to kill to make it more interesting :P
NikkiNiks16 NikkiNiks16 13-15, F 2 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Your call by secondhand serenade. This was his favorite song back then. We were just in the 4th grade hahaha I know we're too young. We were just kids ✌️
Thatssoawesome Thatssoawesome 13-15, F 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Never share your dirty laundry with anyone -- 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them because they have connections with the dry cleaner down the block.
flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Sometimes.. what you need is a good cry in the shower.. dry yourself off, get dressed, and say to yourself "im okay" And go on with the rest of your day....
mtzav mtzav 18-21, F 7 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
I'm giving EP another try, it's an interesting website. I wonder how long though as I get bored of websites easily then always delete my accounts.
JackNJ JackNJ 36-40, M 2 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
One of the happiest moments in life is when you have the courage to let go of the light bulb you can't change.
flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Beautiful young people are accidents of parenting but beautiful old people are parents themselves.
flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Adele -someone like you 3doors down -here without you
ludee94 ludee94 18-21, F 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Ask me anything and ill answer within the minute!!!!💋
Lovethis14 Lovethis14 18-21, F 12 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Ask me anything anything :)
11Rachel11 11Rachel11 16-17, F 9 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
"I'll be" -Edwin McCain still listen to it all the time.
Thatbrokengirl1 Thatbrokengirl1 16-17, F 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
Beautiful young people are accidents of nature but beautiful olde people are works of art Eleanor Roosevlet
Bobbeenbad Bobbeenbad 61-65, M 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
I hope I have finally stumbled onto a good website. I think it's a great concept. #FEELING REALLY GOOD ABOUT IT
LISTENING13 LISTENING13 18-21, F 7 Responses 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
One of the happiest moments in life is when you have the courage to let go of what you can't change.
cakesx3 cakesx3 22-25, F 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel
You would not worry so much about what people think of you if you realized how seldom they do so Eleanor Roosevelt
Bobbeenbad Bobbeenbad 61-65, M 1 day ago

Your Response

Cancel