Post

Explore Music Experiences

See what people are saying. Over 1 million experiences shared to date.

Popular Recent Top Hearted
What songs do you really enjoy listening to?
Cherisa409 Cherisa409 18-21, F 9 Responses 5 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
I love listening to Keane's Somewhere Only We Know. It describes what I feel almost everytime
lotstodeal lotstodeal 22-25, F 1 Response 4 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Rainbow-Temple of the King.... The song that introduced me to Ronnie James Dio...I was 13 or 14...With my cousin on the driver's seat, summer time, all windows down, driving along...
intere intere 26-30, F 8 Responses 14 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Ok so check the pic out & choose who you would want to see if you could. Mine would be Jim Morrison without a doubt with John Lennon as my second.
Lovingmyselffirst Lovingmyselffirst 36-40, F 7 Responses 9 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Would anyone want to share new Punkpop/rock bands that aren't very popular but really good, thanks:3
alpaqqa alpaqqa 13-15, F 2 Responses 3 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
I'm in choir, well, two now and we're going to compete soon in San Fransisco. Both groups are through the school I attend. Ones a womans choir and the other is a joined choir, I...
fallingintowonderrland fallingintowonderrland 16-17, F 1 Response 7 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
"I die each time you look away My heart, my life, will never be the same This love will take my everything One breath, one touch, will be the end of me"
Jenezebel Jenezebel 22-25, F 3 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
If you know any amazing bands like nirvana (new bands maybe?) feel free to tell:)
alpaqqa alpaqqa 13-15, F 3 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Listening to I'm gonna Crawl by Led zeppelin
deleted deleted 26-30 1 Response 6 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
xSCARx xSCARx 26-30, F 1 Response 7 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Demons - Imagine Dragons 😎👍
Indianiam Indianiam 22-25, M 4 Responses 15 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Listening to Lace and Leather by Stevie Nicks
deleted deleted 26-30 1 Response 6 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Listening to I'm on fire by Bruce Springsteen
deleted deleted 26-30 1 Response 6 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Listening to "In my dreams" from 4 non blondes... I mean, how raw is the emotion in the voice of Linda Perry?? What an amazing musician!!! I find so much in her voice and songs...
intere intere 26-30, F 1 Response 10 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
So not too long ago, I came across this musical duo on TV. They are pretty good! "Twenty One Pilots". I feel bad about myself almost everyday so listening to their music has...
collegemisfit collegemisfit 18-21, F 5 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
Life is 10% what happens to you, the other 90% is all attitude  
NortheastNE NortheastNE 18-21, M 2 Responses 7 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel
where can I start, their music has helped me so much. It didn't save my life, it gave me the courage to get up and live it. Gerard is an amazing singer, and besides that, the...
justalittledifferent justalittledifferent 13-15, F 5 hrs ago

Your Response

Cancel